Diagnosis and comprehensive control of swine influenza
Diagnosis of swine influenza symptoms and pathological changes
A reliable diagnosis can be made based on the clinical manifestations of the swine herd: no other diseases are so prevalent and acute as swine flu. A blood test is taken from the sick pig at the time of illness, and it is taken again after 2-3 weeks, and the antibody drops can be seen to be elevated = cotton swabs can also be used for nasal or throat smearing, and the laboratory conducts culture separation and identification, which is the most feasible diagnostic method. Influenza is characterized by acute clinical symptoms and pathological changes, so this critical opportunity must be seized in the diagnosis.
1. Virus isolation technology. Take nasal swab samples (nasal secretions), tracheal or bronchial exudates of acutely sick pigs from the onset of 2-3 days as soon as possible as disease material for virus isolation. The collected disease material should be placed in a suitable transportation culture medium (physiological saline, In glycerol saline), if the sample can be isolated within 48 hours after collection, it should be stored within 4°C. After the materials to be inspected are processed as usual, they are inoculated on 9-11 days old chicken embryos or canine kidney cells (MDCK). After culturing at 33-37°C for 3-5 days, amniotic fluid or cell cultures are taken for hemagglutination test. If it is positive, it will be further subjected to m-coagulation inhibition test to determine its subtype. If there is no hemagglutination characteristic after 3-5 generations, it can be judged as negative.
2. Hemagglutination inhibition (HI) test. Using double serum, the first serum sample was collected in the acute phase of sick pigs, and the second was collected in the recovery phase after 2-3 weeks. If the antibody titer of the convalescent serum is more than 4 times higher than that of the acute serum, it can be diagnosed as swine influenza.
3. Enzyme-linked immunosorbent test (ELISA). ELISA test procedure: add purified virus antigen coating to 1:40 diluted serum (30min), add enzyme-labeled antibody (30min), add substrate (15min), add stop solution and measure OD650nm value. The specificity of this method reaches 99.7%.
4. Fluorescent antibody experiment (IF). Fluorescent antibody test (FA) is used to detect influenza virus in frozen lung lesions. Mainly influenza virus NP or M antigen. Staining with the fluorescent antibody of -P antigen mainly shows intranuclear fluorescence; the fluorescence of M antigen mainly shows cytoplasmic fluorescence. The swine flu antibody that has been combined with the fluorescent agent is dropped on the frozen section of the lung tissue and then the section is observed under a microscope to identify the virus-infected cells.
5. Molecular biology diagnostic technology The polymerase chain reaction (PCR) detection method of swine influenza virus is currently being used to detect and distinguish influenza viruses.
Comprehensive prevention and treatment of swine influenza
1. Do a good job of immunization.
2. Strengthen feeding management and provide sufficient and clean drinking water and clean, dry, dust-free bedding to avoid cold wind, rainy and humid seasons and severe climate change. Special attention should be paid to the feeding and management of pigs to keep the pigsty clean, dry and dry. Prevent cold, keep warm, and regularly deworm. 3 Try not to transport pigs for long distances during the seasons with sudden changes in weather and cold weather. If you find that swine influenza is prevalent, you must take quarantine measures. And strengthen the feeding and management of the pig herd. Pig pens, tools and feeding troughs should be strictly disinfected to prevent the spread of the disease.
3. Strengthen disinfection. In the high-incidence season of the disease, the pig house can be fumigated and disinfected with "vinegar", once a day for 3 days. The environment outside the pig house and the main road can be spray disinfected with 2% caustic soda solution, once every 5 days.
4. Establish good biosecurity measures. The purchased pigs must be quarantined and influenza virus-negative, and all equipment and vehicles must be strictly disinfected. Should prevent contact with other animals, especially poultry, and should avoid contact with people and pigs suspected of influenza virus infection.
5. Drug prevention Add antibiotics or other drugs to control concurrent or secondary infections.
1. There is no special medicine for this disease, only symptomatic treatment medicine is used to relieve the condition and avoid the occurrence of secondary infection. You can try compound morpholine tablets or compound adamantane tablets and Banlangen granules for treatment, and the dosage can be determined according to the weight of the pig and the content of the medicine.
2. Take antibiotics or sulfa drugs to prevent bacterial infections.
3. For severely ill pigs, penicillin and streptomycin can be used, plus Virus injection at the same time, 2 times a day for 5 days.
4. Adding antibiotics and antibiotics to the feed at a ratio of 0.2% can also effectively control the disease.
Drug treatment plan for swine influenza
First of all, the sick pigs should be isolated. If swine flu has occurred, the best way is to use aspirin to control the high fever and alleviate the symptoms. For antipyretic and analgesic, intramuscular injection of 30% Analgin, 3-5mL or compound quinine, compound aminopyrine 5-10mL.
(1) Drinking water and medicine: 70% amoxicillin 400g/t+ oral glucose 3000g/t+ electrolysis 400g/t+ Anal nearly 300g/t (only used for 3 days), and drink for 7 days.
(2) Feed medicated: nufloxacin 2 000g/t + doxycycline 400g/t + aspirin 500g/t (only used for 3 days), continuous feeding for 7 days; or use sulfapentamethyl 800g/t + baking soda 1 500g/ t+Ligamycin 1 500g/t, drink continuously for 7 days.
(3) Chinese herbal medicine: Astragalus, Radix Scutellariae, Radix Isatidis, Anemarrhena, English, Pueraria lobata, Gypsum, Scrophulariaceae, Forsythia, Erhua, Licorice, Radix Bupleuri, Platycodon grandiflorum, Nepeta, Fangfengshi